Saturday 30 August 2014

How to Make $500 Weekly at iWriter.com: Sharing My Expereince with Proof



My names are Godfrey Linnex, I work full time online, doing several things. Today I want to share with you one way that I have successfully used to make money online, and am still using it. I write articles part time on iWriter to make a few dollars. I’ve been able to make between $20 to $300 weekly online writing for iWriter. I have a 5 star rating for iWriter, though it drops regularly, but I manage to bring it up. I have done several articles and get lots of special requests. I keep communicating to my list of special requesters to keep the articles streaming in.


Other reliable platforms are Texbroker (US only), Londonbrokers, and maybe bidding sites like Odesk and Elance (am recommending these two bidding sites because I have seen others make money on them, I have however not made a dime from them). If you are good in academics, try Uvocorp (Is the best in the industry, I however, once worked for essaywriters.net which was a big scam, I hear Google removed their website from search engines). Keep reading to learn from my experience on how to make good money on iWriter, starting today. A big thank you to Brad Callen, the founder iWriter.



Here are reasons why you may want to write for iWriter:

1.       Once you register, you start to work immediately
2.       You don’t need a degree to work here, as long as you have basic writing skills
3.       They pay weekly on Tuesdays or Wednesdays, monthly on 5th or 25th depending on your preference
4.       There is plenty of work for everybody, just master the game of refreshing and you are good to go
5.       You are paid through PayPal, (How to safely and cheaply withdraw from PayPal)


Take a look at what I have been able to earn from iWriter every week, most recently. I will however be showing you huge figures I will be earning from iWriter in the next coming months. Click to expand. I earned more than $460 from iWriter in August 2014 alone, I however plan to increase my earnings to $700 on iWriter weekly and I will post it here for everyone to see. (I have filtered this to only reflect iWriter Payment)





Follow Me:       Facebook       Twitter    gmail contact

Good news for iWriters

The company recently (August 2014) added a new ranking to the usual three, the super elite writers. You will be able to earn 37 dollars for a 700 article, this pay range favorably compete with the US only content mill textbroker.com. This is for the writers who ranks from 4.9 and above.


Making Real Money with iWriter

There is no short cut making money at iWriter. You need to deliver quality. High rating in iWriter means more money. To put it simpler, you need a premium level rating and above to make some reasonable cash which is about $7 per 700 words. The more effort you put, the more you make. I personally can handle about 8 articles, each taking two hours or less. Sometimes I fail to write simply because the board is suffering from a shortage or I just don’t want to. So, focus on getting a five star rating from the very moment you start writing. When your article gets cancelled, don’t give up, especially when it is your first article. It is also not a bad idea talking to an experienced fellow like me for insights; see my contacts at the need of the article at the end of the article. Here is a show of my 5 star rating in iWriter:






They iWriter Requesters Love my content:

When you write good articles, you will always be in demand. I have very many requesters who have me in their favourite list. Here is a screenshot of just a section of those who gives me direct jobs in my profile:

 


Getting 5 star iWriter Ratings

You will need to work on 30 articles before you are actually rated by iWriter, otherwise you will be working on standard level articles until then. You want to be ranked higher for the first thirty articles; you therefore need to befriend all the people you write for. Just engage your providers, send them questions if any, if something is not clear, send them a private message.


Here are things that will help you get a lot of five star rating in iWriter (I call them my iwriter commandments)

1.       Look for the requester approval rating, do not go for anything below 80%, the lower the percentage, the likelihood that the requester will reject your work. Approval rating simply shows you the number of projects rejected and those approved.
2.       Only write an article you understand, if anything is not clear, ignore, however much the approval rating
3.       Write several 150 word articles to boost your rating (you are likely to write a high quality short article and the requester is likely to rate you high when you over-do a 150 word article)
4.       If a requester cancels your work, do not write for him or her again
5.       You must check your work for plagiarism and grammar before submitting. First, do a personal proofreading on your editor, use word spell checker, then run a grammar check. Use paper rater for plagiarism and grammar. Alternatively use ginger software, though it does not have plagiarism check. Both tools are free of charge, they however have premium plans which you may not require. If you have to invest on plagiarism and grammar check, then I’d prefer Grammarly or Copyscape.
6.       Master iWriter editor: when you copy and paste your content on iWriter editor from the word document, some funny articles are generated. Use notepad, and play around to understand how to add bullet points (I do use hyphen - for bullets).

7.       Make article presentable: Use bold, italic, underline, numbers, and bullet points to give your article a good structure. Use 12 pt. for a Word doc and 1.5 spacing (I also get good results with word Calibri font). Triple enter after every paragraph to give a good paragraph spacing. Double enter to give good headline-Paragraph spacing.

8.       Detecting scam requesters: They will not pay you even if you write a high quality article. Some scam requesters are easy to identify;
a.       Very long instructions
b.      Giving ultimatums like “I will reject,” “I will report you to iWriter,” or “I will blah blah.”
c.       Require personal information
d.      A scam requester will request for a 150 word article, but instruct that you give a minimum 300 words, if this does not make sense to you then do not write the article. However, some pay genuinely and request for a reasonable extra number of words. This should not be an issue however if the requester has a better approval rating and is not asking for ridiculous numbers of words.
e.      Scammers create several new iWriter accounts and post jobs, I personally avoid new requesters. However, from my experience, a new scam requester will give very long instructions, they will be using the above threatening words like I will report you, they seem to be familiar with iWriter board yet they are requesting jobs for the first time. I use this to separate a genuine iWriter newcomer from a new scammer account.



9.       Be patient, don’t look at the money, look at the rating and you will not go wrong
1.   Follow instructions, very important
1.   If a requester wants a “native English,” “English is your first language,” or “English must be your mother tongue” or something like that, avoid if you are not from the United States


Simple illustration of Sample Articles to reject or write




The first one is a clean reject for me, it has stayed on the board for longer, everytime I refresh I find it there. It has 7 rejected and only 2 approved projects giving a bad rating of 22%. The article keyword is very simple, "used car dealership," I dont’nt think seven people failed to give quality on such a simple topic. The second one is a take for me, but I will still go inside it to review it further: the figure below shows the instructions window for the second job in the above picture.



These instructions are simple, the keywords shows me what I need to write about and the writer gives a hint on what he wants written. If I have time I would take the second article.
Note that not all long instructions are scam, some requesters just want to give you guidelines and clear instructions. You can separate genuine long instructions by looking at good ratings of 80% with several articles approved. In my view, requesters with 80% approval rating and more than 5 jobs approved is a good guy, he or she will only reject if you deliver crap, out of context or your language/ article is not appealing.

iWriter Weaknesses

 iWriter is one of my major sources of finances. While I have tried as much as possible not to bite the very fingers that feeds me, even the best platforms like eBay and Amazon have flows.
1.       You cannot have more than one iWriter account, if you have more, your accounts will be closed and if you had funds in the account, you lose it. I have seen complaints online about people losing their money. Every dog has its day, I wonder what will happen the day when my only account get closed down without notice or explanation. The worst part when a full week funds are blocked inside. This is one good reason not to depend on iWriter alone.
2.       iWriter requester scammers. I ensure that every article I write are quality, but somehow, they still get rejected. Am however thankful that I spot a lot of activities and attempts by the Brad team to deal with such scammers “Do not write this, you will be rejected if……,” and several others.
3.       While every writer on iWriter platform gets some work on a daily basis, I think Brad is not doing enough in marketing this thing (I believe there is more potential). I’ve never met any iWriter Google ad, yet I get cookie ads for sites I frequent (you gitch?). The iWriter marketing is largely based on existing blogs and does not target new customers. We need to see a dedicated marketing for iWriter, just like we are dedicated to take every good job that lands on the board.
Am also not happy that I continue writing as a ghost writer in iWriter. The system does not document my history to allow me show to the world how am doing a recommendable work. Am just a ghost writer that even the best work I deliver does not show me as the author. 

I have gathered a lot of experience writing content; I will be updating this article frequently if I think of something I have not written. Your contributions are welcome. You can invite me or contact me for any help, or questions related to working online.

I can also write you an awesome, well researched, thoroughly structured and informative article for your blog.



Skype: godlenn
Facebook: QLansa
Authror Personal Facebook: Godfrey Linnex
Twitter: QLansa
Google Plus: QLansa
Call: +254 0720331178

11 comments:

  1. iWriters, add your thoughts and experience working at iwriter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Q. I started freelancing at iwriter, and the experience was great. But, although I am at elite level I can never get myself to login and pick a project since I moved on to other sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sammy. Sorry that you cannot login again to your account. And good to hear that you moved on to other site. Maybe you can share how your site is working for you

      Delete
  3. Hi, I once wrote 2 articles on iWriter, one was approved, the other was not. Then I wrote the third article. Before getting feedback on that one my account was suddenly banned. I wonder what went wrong.Please enlighten me on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry that your account was closed. I can only speculate, maybe your requester slapped you with a spam due to poor quality. When a requester rate you with a spam on iwriter, your account get banned. This is an experience I noted from a friend's account. You can however contact iwriter support for explanation.

      Delete
  4. how long have you been writing for iWriter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi @oluocheli, sorry for late reply. I have been writing for iwriter since 2012, on and off. There was a time when iwriter burnt Kenya and I had to look for alternative, but it was later restored.

      Delete
  5. Hi, I really loved reading this. You are such an inspiration for new iWriters like me.
    I have earned $20 from iWriter which got transferred to my PayPal. Can I depend on iWriter to earn very good amount of money?
    As I can figure it out, this is August 2014 post, what are you earning in 2016 (Almost!)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm new to writer.So far I have written 5 articles and are certainly accepted.However the problem is I got 3 stars for every article.I'm unable to get more than that.I should be in the average of 3.4 for 10 articles.Please help me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes for me also getting 3 rating .... any suggestion mate

      Delete
  7. Hi,
    You should also try Contentmart.com. I have earned more than $300 in a single week by writing article on contentmart.com

    ReplyDelete